Recreational Gymnastics - 5 to 12 yrs
- Monday (5-12 Girls & Boys) 3.40-4.35pm
- Tuesday (4-10 Girls & Boys) 3.40-4.35pm
- Thursday (5-10 Girls & Boys) 3.40-4.35pm
- Saturday (4-7 Girls & Boys) 10.00am -10.55am
- Saturday (5-7 Girls & Boys) 11:00am-11:55am
Class Duration: 60 minutes
Children aged 5-7yrs.
This programme is focused around learning the basics of gymnastics and getting an understanding of each of the different apparatus. We also look towards developing self-confidence and independence in children while creating an environment where they can have fun and learn through enjoyment.
Groups will be split on age and ability
Children aged 7-12yrs
This programme is focused on developing the skills learnt in the junior recreational programme across all gymnastics apparatus. We continue to develop self-confidence and independence in children through a fun learning environment
Gymnastics Nelson progression flow chart below