Any invoices not paid by the due date will incur extra charge, unless alternative arrangements are agreed prior to the due date. Overdue accounts will incur debt collection costs.
Any queries regarding the invoice amount must be raised prior to the due date for payment. Otherwise, the invoice must be paid in full on the due date of the invoice.
- You need to re-enrol your child each term.
- A space is not automatically kept for each child.
- We recommend you re-enrol promptly as spaces fill up fast.
- If space is available, new enrolments are accepted during term time
- Gymnastics Nelson reserves the right to cancel any class that does not have a sufficient number of registrations. Families will be notified if this happens.
- Enrolment questions and queries to email@example.com
Problems signing in or re-registering?
Withdraws from class (regardless of attendance)
If a written cancellation is received within 14 days of the first class, the member will be charged $15 per class and a $5.00 admin fee.
If a member withdraws after 14 days from the first class a full term fee will be charged.
The child’s parent/caregiver is required to notify the admin team in advance of the class to register their child for a trial class. The trial may only happen in a class which is not full. Gymnasts may only have one trial session per class per term.
Trial fee is $15.00
Make up Sessions
We do not offer Make up sessions. NO refunds will be given for change of mind, classes cancelled due to weather conditions, or any circumstances outside of Gymnastics Nelson's control.
Invoices will be emailed to you when your enrollment and class placement have been successful. All fees need to be paid by the beginning of term. To go on a payment plan, please contact the admin team (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the start of the term. NO CASH or CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED - we accept eftpos or internet banking for payments.
Account Name: Gymnastics Nelson
Account Number: 03 0703 0455 933 00
Reference: child’s name and invoice number
Term 4 2023 Dates (Enrolments opening mid September)
Monday Classes 9th October- 11th December (No class 23rd October - Labour Day)
Tuesday Classes 10th October- 5th December
Wednesday Classes 11th October- 6th December
Thursday Classes 12th October- 7th December
Friday Classes 13th October- 8th December
Saturday Classes 14th October- 9th December
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP FOR 2023
I wish to apply for membership of Gymnastics Nelson located at Tukuka Street, Nelson and in so doing also apply for membership of Gymnastics New Zealand Incorporated located at Level 2, 6 Arawa Street, Grafton, Auckland.
Gymnastics Nelson expects all members to behave in an appropriate manner whilst associated with the club. This includes in the gym, outside the gym and in any other situations that relate to the club.
The club will take concerns about members’ behaviour seriously. When responding to challenging behaviour, Gymnastics Nelson staff will aim to respond promptly to the actions below as soon as possible. The head coach or lead coach will talk with the parents/caregivers after the session regarding the child’s behaviour.
In dealing with challenging behaviours, rGymnastics Nelson staff may use one or a combination of the following strategies:
- 3 step time out – verbal warning, 5 minutes time out with lead coach and/or admin staff, exclusion for the rest of the session.
- Behavioural reinforcement – rewards for good behaviour, consequences for negative behaviour.
- De-escalation of the situation – talking through with the child.
- Increased supervision by staff/volunteers.
- Use of individual ‘contracts’ or agreements for their future or continued participation.
- Temporary or permanent exclusion.
We have a dedicated staff member who along with some of our coaches takes pictures/videos in the gym for our Facebook, website and instagram sites. If you do not wish to have your child featured on our social media platforms/website please let us know! These photos and videos are for promotional purposes.
To ensure the safety of all of our athletes, no videoing or taking photos during lessons without permission from the Centre Manager first. If permission is granted this will only be of your own child and not any other athletes or coaches in the shot.