Top of the South Gymnastics Competition
14th, 15th and 16th July 2017
The Trafalgar Centre, Nelson
MAG and WAG full program
The Top of the South Competition 2017
3 days of competition. MAG and WAG and General Gymnastics. Individual and all-around competitions.
The Venue: Trafalgar Centre
The Trafalgar Centre is Nelson Tasman’s largest multi-purpose spectator sports and events arena. TOTS 2017 marks a return to this popular venue.
Top of the South Competition
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics- all levels
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics- all levels
- General Gymnastics- all grades
Top of the South Gymnastics Competition is a two-day competition for MAG Levels 4, 5, & Seniors and for WAG Seniors. In Steps 5 & 6 the top 10 from each division in Steps 5 & 6 will compete a second day.
Top of the South Gymnastics Competition reserves the right to move the competition forward by 30 minutes but NOT the first sessions of each day. Doors will open 20 minutes before the start of the first sesion each day.
|Friday 14th July SESSION ONE|
|WAG Step 2|
|Gold, Elite & Age Group|
|MAG Levels 1 & 2
|Friday 14th July SESSION TWO|
|WAG Step 1|
|WAG Steps 8, 10, Sub Jun, J1, SI|
|Saturday 15th July SESSION THREE|
|GymFun, Grade 1& 2|
|WAG Step 5|
|MAG Levels 7,8, & U18 & SI
|Saturday 15th July SESSION FOUR|
|WAG Steps 7 & 9|
|MAG Level 3
|Saturday 16th July SESSION FIVE|
|WAG Step 3|
|WAG Step 6|
|Saturday 16th July SESSION SIX|
|WAG Steps 8,10, Sub Jun, JI & SI|
|MAG Level 4 & 5
|Sunday 17th July SESSION SEVEN|
|WAG Step 5 & 6 Finals|
|MAG Levels 7, 8 & U18 & SI
|Sunday 17th July SESSION EIGHT|
|WAG Steps 7 & 9|
|MAG Levels 4 & 5
|Sunday 17th July SESSION NINE|
|WAG Step 4|
Getting to Nelson
Getting to The Trafalgar Centre
The Trafalgar Centre
Staying on in Nelson?
Why not make a week of it?
- Visit the Abel Tasman National Park – Winter is often the best time.
- Browse Nelson’s famous Saturday Market.
- Nelson is NZ’s craft beer capital – follow the Beer Trail.
- Chill out at Tahunanui Beach.
- Visit local artist galleries.
- Ride the Great Tasman Taste Trail.
- Play Golf at Nelson’s Links.
- Visit some of Nelson’s fantastic wineries.
- Nelson City: options include the Admirals Motor Inn and the Kingsgate Motel, the Trafalgar Lodge & Emerald House.
- By the beach, Tahunanui (10 minute drive) motel options include; Abelia Motor Lodge, Arrow Motel, Ascot Lodge, Balmoral Motel, Courtesy Court, Driftwood Motel. Plus the iconic Tahuna Beach Holiday Park.
- Richmond & Stoke (10–15 minute drive) motel options include the
Saxton Lodge, Boutique Motel, Arthur Wakefield Motor Lodge, Oxford Court and the Gladstone Motel.