We are looking forward to having our recreational members back in the club from next week! But please note there are a few changes to the way things will be running:
- Payment MUST be made before classes start, your child will not be allowed to join the class unless their account has been settled. Payments can be made via direct debit or by EFTPOS before your Child’s first class. Please note we are not taking cash payments.
- No parents are allowed to wait inside the gym – due to COVID-19 restrictions we can not have any spectators seated in the gym during classes. Please drop your child off for the class and pick up your child from outside the building by the bridge. A coach will be outside after class to ensure each child is picked up. ALL CHILDREN NEED TO BE PICKED UP AT 4:30PM.
- Upon entering the gym children will be asked to wash their hands. Coaches will also have hand sanitiser with their groups for children to use between each apparatus.
- All members need to have their own named drink bottle. Coaches will not be providing cups to children who don’t have a bottle.
- Please remember to dress appropriately for gymnastics – shorts or leggings and a t-shirt or a leotard are suitable options. NO zips, belts, buckles, domes as these damage our equipment.
- Parents are still required to be on the floor with their child for our preschool classes. However, we can not have any extra siblings in the gym during class times.
- Please keep your child at home if they have any could/flu symptoms and note that any child that is at gymnastics and is unwell will be sent home.
Our classes are required to meet the social distancing requirements as set by Sport NZ and the Government. As a result of this we have reduced class sizes and are making sure all activities at gymnastics are appropriately spaced out and the sessions are being run to minimise children gathering in a group during class time.