COVID 19 information for members-Traffic Light Red
This advisory is current as at Wednesday 23rd March
The changes in this document will begin on Tuesday 5th April
My Vaccine passes
• We will no longer be requiring My Vaccine Passes to enter our facility
• Everyone entering our facility is no longer required to QR code before entering.
• From the 5th April parents and/or caregivers will be able to enter the facility to watch classes. Anyone entering our facility 8 years and over is required to wear a face mask correctly while in the spectator area.
• Preschool parents and/or caregivers are required to keep a face mask on for the duration of the session.
• All 8yrs and over athletes are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the building. (Please make sure athletes have a named bag or container for the mask to go into while participating in the class.)
• On arrival everyone will need to sanitise hands at the reception or wash hands in the bathroom.
• If athletes are coughing, sneezing or touching their face, they will be immediately asked to wash and dry hands or sanitise.
• If a gymnast develops a cough, runny nose or starts to feel unwell parents/caregivers will be called and the athlete will need to be picked up from gymnastics.
• If a child mentions that they have COVID-19 whether this is correct or incorrect they will be sent home immediately.
• If you or your child are sick, please stay at home self-isolate at home and get tested immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com