As part of the Birthday party package, we provide:
- Experienced coach to supervise age-appropriate games and activities.
- Small kitchen area (with fridge/freezer, electric jug) for food preparation and serving
- Free parking for party parents
Gymnastics and activities lead by one of our coaches. This may include;
- bouncing on the trampoline,
- crawling and climbing over mats,
- parachute games,
- and lots of fun on the equipment.
Children also have lots of free time on the equipment
What you need to provide
- Food, drink, party goodies (if you would like to bring this)
- There is no charge for siblings who are present but do not take part in the organised activities.
- However you will be responsible for the care and supervision of these children.
What to wear
Nice comfortable loose fitting clothing such as tee shirt and shorts, or track pants with no belts, zips, or buttons please to protect our mats from damage.
Leotards are optional
For safety we ask that:
- Hair must be tied back.
- Bare feet
- No jewellery, belts,zips or buttons
Party Day & Times
- Parties are available on Saturday evening 5.45 to 7.15pm and all day Sunday from 9.30am in Term 1 and 4
- Parties are available on Saturday evening 5.45 to 7.15pm and Sunday afternoons from 1.30pm in Term 2 and 3
- Up to 12 children: $150.00 ($20 deposit)
- $5 extra for each child over 12.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- Full payment and confirmation of numbers is required one week before the party.
Your booking will only be processed when we receive payment of the deposit.
Account Name: Gymnastics Nelson
Account Number: 03 0703 0455933 00
Reference: Child’s name and party date and time
A 50% refund is available for cancellations 1 week or more prior to the Birthday party date. There is no refund for Birthday parties cancelled less than 1 week prior to the Birthday party date.